Advice from the professionals
- Free no obligation valuation
- No upfront costs
- No upfront fees
- Free impartial advice
- Your property can be on the market within hours of you calling us.
- Full marketing inclusive of Rightmove, S1 homes and Zoopla
- Full photography, floorplan and description
- Access to our database of national and international buyers
- Pay ONLY on completion of your sale
- We can carry out your viewings
- Your own dedicated negotiator and post sale service
- Every area in Scotland is covered and we can sell residential, land, commercial, portfolios, HMO’s and more
What experience do we have?
Our Head of Sales has been in the business for 40 years now and has been involved in all types of property sales, flats, houses, cottage flats, mansions and manors. She has experience in the market and has a great understanding of what is best for you as the seller, her knowledge is second to none and with over 40 years of experience negotiating sales for clients all over the world you are in the best of hands. Our Valuers have travelled the length and breadth of Scotland and have been hand picked to be part of the team. The team are passionate, honest and offer advice to help you achieve a sale to suit your circumstances.
What kind of business are we?
We are a quick selling agent, we will give you honest advice with facts and information to help you understand your property and the current market, we will also help you assess your own personal reason for sale and give you advice and options on how to achieve a quick sale and achieve the best price.
How much does it cost?
Here at GPA we believe that the proof is in the pudding and you should pay for the service when the sale has completed and you are satisfied with your service. We work on a NO sale NO fee basis!
We can offer you an all inclusive package or an online package only, we are very flexible and believe we should treat every property as an individual and tailor the package to suit your needs.
Get in touch with us today for your free no obligation quote on 0141 339 4466 or email us today firstname.lastname@example.org