This site is owned and operated by the Glasgow Property Agency Ltd. We are committed to protecting your personal right to privacy. This policy explains how your personal information will be treated. By submitting your consent, you agree to the use of these details as described in this policy.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of registering on our mailing list and customer database could include your name, full postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
The way we use information
We may use your information to
- Make administrative changes to the website
- Improve your experience on our website
- Send you general commercial communications
- Send you e-mail communications which you have specifically requested
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications related to our products and services which we think may be of interest to you, by post, or where you have agreed, by e-mail
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but will not identify any user individually
We will not
Sell or provide your personal information to third party companies for marketing purposes
We may disclose your personal information
- Where required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to defend, exercise or establish our legal rights, including for the purposes of fraud prevention
Third Party Websites – Links to other Sites
This website contains links to other websites, the content of which we have no control over. We accept no responsibility for the content of other websites, nor their privacy policies or practices.
Data Protection and Security
We take reasonable precautions to keep your information secure. We have in place appropriate electronic and managerial procedures to keep the information we collect safe.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF CYBER CRIME.
Glasgow Property Agency Limited WILL NOT notify you of changes to its bank account details by email. If you receive any communications suggesting that Glasgow Property Agency Limited’s bank account details have changed, you should contact Glasgow Property Agency Limited using the number on its website or its headed notepaper immediately to confirm the details before making payment. Please be aware that a phishing email may contain a fraudulent phone number for Glasgow Property Agency Limited so never call the number indicated in such an email. Glasgow Property Agency Limited will not take responsibility if you transfer money to a wrong account.
Glasgow Property Agency Limited maintains a policy of email monitoring, including spot checks and audits, to detect unauthorised use of its email system: any email may, therefore, be intercepted. Glasgow Property Agency Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland (registered number SC338220). Its registered office is 18 Woodside Place, Glasgow, G3 7QL.
The following Google services are used (http://www.google.com/):
To view Google’s Terms of Service visit:
Changes in our policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time and at our discretion. If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes here and would advise you to check this section of the site regularly to ensure you are happy to continue using this site.
We will however, not make changes that allow us to give information to third parties without obtaining permission from you first.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulations
Under these new European regulations, you have rights on how businesses process and manage your personal data, these include:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to be forgotten from our database and mailing list
- The right to access data we may hold on you
- The right to request data transfer to another data processor
We will retain personal data for a period of up to two years. We may retain photographic and residential identification provided/required in the transaction of a property for a period of up to seven years to comply with Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
How to contact us
Should you wish to enforce any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations, you can do so via email at:
please mark your email for the attention of our Data Protection Officer.
Or in writing to:
Data Protection Officer
Glasgow Property Agency Ltd
18 Woodside Place
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Sales Agents in Scotland (“Scheme”) full details of which can be found at
We will comply with the Scheme’s Code of Conduct and you and we agree that we may disclose information relating to you or the sale of the Property to the Property Ombudsman.